Monday, August 5, 2019

Titles for Librarians of Willow Hollow

Are you ready to know the titles of FOUR upcoming books? My author pals and I are super excited to leak this bit of info out to the general public!!


Okay, yeah. You didn't think I'd just hand them to you... did you? ;) But it's easy. Just fill in the blanks. :)


Or if it's easier, here they are in text.
HEARTS     HOPE     LONELY     LOVE     MOUNTAIN     PLACE     SECRET     STORY     STRAND     TELL     THUNDER

Don't worry... I'll give you the answers... at the very bottom of this post. But I love puzzles. And I'd love to hear what titles you came up with--even if they're wrong (especially if they're wrong? You never know what other awesome titles are in this mix!).

A.M. Heath, Alicia Ruggieri, Faith Blum, and I are in various points in our drafts. I'm loving the stories I'm hearing from their characters and can't wait until we can share more about our four librarians!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now for the answers!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I Love to Tell the Story
by Faith Blum

Hearts on Lonely Mountain
by A.M. Heath

The Secret Place of Thunder
by Alicia Ruggieri

A Strand of Hope
by Amanda Tero




3 comments:

Hanne T said...

OOOH they sound so good!! I'm so so looking forwards to reading the series!!

Esther Filbrun said...

Ha! So close! I just got yours and Alicia's titles muddled a bit. I guessed "I Love to Tell the Story"; that was easy, considering Faith's other books. And I guessed "Hearts on Lonely Mountain" by Anita. For you, I had "A Hope of Thunder" (which didn't quite make sense), and Alicia's would have had to end up with "The Secret Place of Strand" (which really didn't make sense)! Fun challenge, though. And can't wait to read every single one of these!

Esther
http://learningresourcedirectory.com

Amanda Tero said...

@ Hanne - thanks so much!! Next year can't come soon enough to share these stories. ;) I love my character and can't wait until you all get to meet her!!!

@ Esther - I think most everyone got mine and Alicia's mixed up somehow. ;) And Faith's, yes... most everyone got hers. ;) Thanks for playing along with us! I loved reading your comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...