Perhaps it's a little early in the morning for bonfires... but still. The weather is changing (slower in these Southern states, but it's changing), and reading by the fire is nothing but cozy!
5 Favorite Western Books
I actually haven't read many western books that give me the western feel I'm looking for. I love the era, the genre, but when I think about "western books," it's hard for me to suddenly list five. But here are some that I enjoy nevertheless.
1) Everyday Life in the Wild West by Candy Moulton
2) Shane by Jack Schaefer
3) The Boy Who Became Buffalo Bill by Andrea Warren
4) Hymns of the West series by Faith Blum
5) A Treasure Concealed by Tracie Peterson
5 Favorite Inspirational Books
Maybe I did a little cheating in listing "five" below (er, maybe I've been cheating all week...). ;) You be the judge, but I enjoy this genre...
1) Lady in Waiting by Jackie Kendall and Debbie Jones
2) The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
4) Louder than Words by Andy Stanley
5 Other Blogs
Want to read more favorites? Click on the images to hop over to these blogs and see what they have to share. Don't forget: one of these blogs is having a giveaway today!
Be sure to stop by Rebekah's blog for the big giveaway!! It ends tomorrow (note: giveaway includes an "idea jar" as well as paperback copies of the featured books).