Monday, September 26, 2016

Dear Commenters...

Just a quick post! In the past few months, I've noticed that several people have been commenting on different posts here. I can't express how much I appreciate your comments! I like to reply to them all personally, but alas! I rarely find time for that! So, dear commenters, this evening I HAD the time, and if you've commented on my blog in the last two months (especially if you've asked me a question), I have finally replied. Thanks for your patience! I appreciate you all so very much!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That was fun to see your top five. I don't think I've read any of them except some of the Janette Oke ones you mentioned... ;)

Amanda Tero said...

@ Kate - ah, so you've read Janette Oke? Love her books. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...