Friday, September 11, 2015

Coming Next Week...

It is with great excitement and gratitude to Jesus Christ that I can announce the upcoming release of a new short story!



It will be released next week, September 18, so keep your eyes out!!

(Note to bloggers: I still have some openings for the release tour, September 18-19. If you're interested in joining, comment with your email address--I won't publish it, but I will send you the info you need to participate!)

Also in the "news" is my website update.


Oh, and yes you do see that correctly: "Peace, Be Still" will be free for newsletter subscribers.

You can also join my writing team if you're a blogger or book reviewer.

And, last but not least, I also have a section specifically for writers. Honestly, I love helping and supporting fellow authors (or authors-in-the-making)!


Anything new with you this week?

~*~*~
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee." Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...