Saturday, June 10, 2017

The M Family | Photoshoot

Believe it or not, I still DO do this thing called photography. Actually, let me pause a moment and just reflect. Year before last, when we were building our house, I was unable to teach music much (I had maybe six students) and that was barely enough to cover bills. Without my advertising or anything, the Lord landed multiple photography jobs in my lap--enough to provide for my needs the whole year. Wow! Then, as soon as I was able to start teaching more regularly (25-30 students), photography jobs dwindled. I can't help but wonder if that was just God's way of providing for me... and now that I'm too busy to really add the ball of photography into my juggling act, I don't have near as many requests for photo shoots.

Now. This photo shoot. Their mom is my good friend, and so when baby #3 was coming along, I told her I'd do a photoshoot for the baby. She chose 3-month pictures (which, I think we may have slid into around the 4-month mark with schedule conflicts and all...) and really, baby D couldn't be at a cuter stage. Of course, I'm kind of in love with this little guy anyway. I mean...


Yeah. You agree with me. He is ADORABLE. Completely. And totally sweet and cute and charming and all that. ;) Okay, okay... enough about my newest little favorite boy (I suppose until a nephew comes to claim his place ;) ). 

If you've been following my blog for two years, it was a little more than two years ago I did a family photoshoot with them. They're growing up!!

I mean... Miss K isn't a little girl anymore! She's growing up to be a beautiful young lady.


And little Miss A. She's just as adorable, but two years ago, she still had a hint of toddler-face. Nope. She's totally growing up!!


And the three of them together... <3


These girls love their baby brother!!


I had a blast with them. Can't you tell? 
Here are some other pictures from the shoot. :)






And a whole passel more of the lil' man. ;)


This next one... baby with his stuffed animal and daddy's and late-grandpa's stuffed toys. <3 
So sweet!!


"Got him!" ;)





4 comments:

Paula Shreckhise said...

You are a very talented photographer! These pictures are very sweet! Isn't it awesome how God works? He always has provided for me and my family. Blessings in your future endeavors!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. You are a talented photographer.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I'm an amateur photographer, so I enjoy looking at professional pictures! You are a good photographer. :)
—Katja L.

Amanda Tero said...

Thank you so much for your comments and encouragement, girls! :) I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...