Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Aaron Baker Music

You know those people that you've known for years and you have always looked up to (and they've stayed faithful and true to God throughout the years)? That is Bro. Aaron Baker for me. I was around seven when I met him (he was "such an old and mature teen" then). At various times, I have taken classes with Aaron, accompanied him as he's sung solos and led children's camp music, and have learned a lot from him and his wife, Laura. If you haven't heard of him, I highly recommend his album. You can find it on most music retailers. Here is one of my favorites from his album.



2 comments:

Liberty Bluebelle said...

That is such a restful rendition of that song! Thanks for sharing it, Amanda. =)

~Liberty

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." II Corinthians 3:17

Amanda Tero said...

Thank you, Liberty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...