Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Who's Who in The Secret Slipper | Pinterest!!

Ah, character cast. Every book has them. If you're anything like me, as you read, you tend to visualize the characters only to find out that maybe the author's view of the characters was slightly different than you own.

Something I've begun doing is creating a Pinterest board for my book. "The Secret Slipper" is no exception. I have all of my characters on my board! Even if you've not read "The Secret Slipper" yet, it will give you an author's introduction to the characters. :) So hop on over, see who's who, and then I'd love to hear who you're eager to hear more about in the novella!


Remember, you can sign up to review or feature "The Secret Slipper" on your blog here. Tour dates: May 25-June 3, 2017.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...