Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Greg Howlett Music

The last two weeks, I've featured up-and-coming arrangers. This week, I'm featuring someone who's been in the arranging world for years. Even though I have not gone through Greg Howlett's courses, I do know he's got some good stuff out there. Just doing one small course of his (it was free sometime), I learned some tips that expanded my arranging. His website is here, for those of you interested in learning more. What's more, Greg Howlett has some free arrangements for you to download. 

He has a lot of videos on his YouTube channel (I'll admit, most of which I've not watched because I just haven't found the time to peruse YouTube), but here is just one of them:


Who is an arranger/musician you enjoy listening to?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...