Saturday, May 27, 2017

All Things Bright and Beautiful | Book Review


This book makes me smile--it really does. It is so bright and colorful with a hint of glitter. I don't have any toddlers in my family, but having been around children, it is just the type of book that I know they would like. The cover of this book is padded hardcover; the pages typical board-book style. It has a nice carrying handle which would be perfect for small hands. The size is also good for young children.

The illustrations of this book match the song perfectly. Every season and animal is depicted with bold illustrations that match the words on the page. The font is bold and easy to read. It brings the song to life very well.


*I received this book from BookLook Blogger for my review*

You can find the book on Amazon or ChristianBook.

Have you heard this old hymn before? I was going to try to find a YouTube video...but there are 1,001 variations and I couldn't find an original that I liked enough to share. ;)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...