Monday, November 27, 2017

Books, books, and more books!


Yes, yes, you've probably already seen this... that I've joined a group of other Indie Authors to offer you some great sales for books...this is the last time I'll post about it on my blog, promise. ;)

There are pages and pages of books to look through over at Indie Christian Books. Because of a mental glitch (yeah, it was mental, not something I can blame on technology), I wasn't able to offer my short stories for free like I had hoped, but there are many other authors who have their eBooks either free or discounted (some of which I'm looking forward to reading!).

Like the image above shows, all of my paperback novellas are on sale! Here are direct links:
Journey to Love: http://www.indiechristianbooks.com/shophistorical/journey-to-love-by-amanda-tero
Befriending the Beast: http://www.indiechristianbooks.com/shopspeculative/befriending-the-beast-by-amanda-tero
The Secret Slipper: http://www.indiechristianbooks.com/shopspeculative/befriending-the-beast-by-amanda-tero-s2l84
Tales of Faith set: http://www.indiechristianbooks.com/package-deals/tales-of-faith-series-books-1-2

If you know a reader, feel free to send them this way. I'm just sending links to my own books, but there are many other authors whose work is worth checking out! Better be quick, though! The sale doesn't last much longer!




For Fun:
I always have books on my Christmas list.
Here are a few I'd love to get in paperback form this year:
Elizabeth George Bible Studies
Ancient Words series by A.M. Heath
Suit and Suitability by Kelsey Bryant
A Lady Unrivaled by Roseanna White
Research Books (I'm still figuring out my list here)

I tend to ask for paperbacks of books that I've already read (or, in Roseanna White's case, to complete a series that I've begun yet haven't finished). What about you? Do you ask for many books for Christmas? If so, do you like to get books you've never read, or books that you've read before, yet don't own for your shelves? What are a few of the books on your list?
 

I'd love to hear from you!

4 comments:

Ryana Lynn said...

I'd love to have papebacks of Jonas and Olivia by Victoria Minks and The Questios of War series by Jessica Wheaton. I haven't finished book one yet, but I'm already in love with it!

Sharon K. Connell said...

Wish mine was on your list, Amanda. LOL

MEL said...

That is a very small selection of books for that website, but it does have the potential for growth.

Amanda Tero said...

@ Ryana - ooh, yes, those are great books to put on the list. ;) I haven't read book two by Jesseca yet, but I read book one. Love that era!

@ Sharon - I'll have to look into your books. :) I'm slowly expanding my reading circle of authors. ;)

@ Mel - we do this every year specifically for Black Friday. :) It's already grown a lot from last year! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...