Friday, December 1, 2017

Operation Christmas Spirit | First Line Friday and Review

My love for Christmas books is established. I will now be looking for Christmas books every November-December (eh... August-December?? ;) ;) )! When Operation Christmas Spirit came across my desk to read, I was eager to try it, and I was not disappointed. 

But first things first. ;) First line!


As usual, connecting with Hoarding Books for First Line Friday!
Do you have a favorite children's Christmas book?



My Review
This is an adorable children's book with such a beautiful message. The children at Sonrise Stables begin talking about the Christmas story and wondering what the Bible actually says, and what has just been accepted by tradition. So, they explore the Bible to find answers. Added to that, they get the idea to use Christmas to bless others--not to gift themselves. Around these two themes is the excitement of living on a horse farm and putting together a special Christmas presentation. This book is packed with Scripture and character lessons. The perfect book to hand to my younger siblings, and the absolute perfect book for Christmastime!

*I received this book from the author and happily provided my honest review*

To Get the Books
Check out Vicki's whole series on her website or get it on Amazon. If you want to save it to read later, add it to your Goodreads list.


2 comments:

Rebekah said...

That sounds like a lovely Christmas book! I'll have to look into it. :)

Amanda Tero said...

@ Rebekah - you will probably really like it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...