Wednesday, November 1, 2017

O Come, All Ye Faithful

Several years ago, I recorded my first piano album, "The Solid Rock." At the time, I thought it very well might be the only piano album I would be able to record (God's plans surely aren't ours, and I'm happy about that!). Because this was a once-in-a-lifetime event (or so I thought), it was a combination of all of my arrangements at the time: year 2012. That being said, one of the arrangements featured on this CD is none other than "O Come, All Ye Faithful." Since it is nearing Christmastime, it needs a little revisit from me, as well as a delightful little sharing with you all via YouTube.




For the first time since 2012, the sheet music is now available for purchase! I am planning on working toward publishing the entire collection in sheet music form, but for now, you'll have to be satisfied with just this one.

If you'd like to add it to your music library, MP3 singles are for sale here (or look them up on your favorite digital music server like Apple Music, iTunes, or Amazon).


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...