Monday, August 14, 2017

Scripture Graphics #52

Number 52. I suppose this makes a year of sharing Scripture graphics! It has been a personal blessing for me to hear how God has used these posts to come for you on the exact days you need them. He is so faithful to use His Word just when -- and how -- we need it. :) Here's hoping for another year of diligence in sharing!

This kind of makes for a good "catch-up" post. I had found a few graphics that I lost track of my personal thoughts -- or maybe I had my personal thoughts on the graphics but lost track of the exact verse that went with it.





What is your favorite verse?

3 comments:

Ryana Lynn said...

Congratulations on a year of Scripture graphics! My favorite verse is Jude 22. May we all strive to make a difference for the cause of Christ.

Paula Shreckhise said...

I'm partial to the 2Corinthians one. Good job!

Amanda Tero said...

@ Ryana - thank you! :) Jude 22 is a verse well-implanted on my mind. It is the theme verse for a camp I've helped with about five years now.

@ Paula - that one is such a beautiful reminder of perspective and how God can use trials for us to encourage others!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...