Saturday, January 14, 2017

The C Family | Photoshoot

I have gone months without posting anything photography-wise. My apologies. Learning to juggle everything is a bit tough at times.

Last fall, I had the opportunity to take pictures of some friends up here. We had a little fun exploring the options of a private campground. I think my favorites were the creek pictures (down below)...












This next one... We were taking "Daddy-daughter pictures" then Maddalyn decided that she wanted to pose like her daddy. <3









And this one...
They had a picture taken at their wedding in this pose and wanted to duplicate it. I thought that was precious!



And to finish... probably my favorite picture of the day. All-boy. All-country.


5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Great photos, Amanda! It looks like you had a lot of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely family. You are a talented photographer. Thanks for sharing.
Marilyn

Amanda Tero said...

Thank you both, Rebekah and Marily. :) I did have a lot of fun!

R. Franklin said...

Those are absolutely lovely! I agree with the comments above: you definitely have a talent.

Amanda Tero said...

Thanks you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...