Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hartly Manor | Another Short Story!

Around Christmastime I was super busy and my fingers were seriously itching to write. I had a free Saturday evening and an idea... the Lord blessed me to be able to write a short story in that time!

May I present...


There were six of them…


And these six children have an important lesson to learn when it comes to Mr. Hartly and his manor. Is he the scary man that Rees says he is? Or will the children discover something else as they get to know him?

In this short story, my goal is to show children how our view of God is based in how well we know Him. 

The eBook will be published on January 28, 2017, Lord willing. But you may pre-order it here!

If you would like to be able to read and review the eBook for free, sign up here.

If you want to help without a commitment, then add it to you Goodreads shelf and tell others. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...