Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hallelujah! What a Savior | Music Video

When I was about seven, we started going to a new church. If we had sung "Hallelujah! What a Savior" before then, I honestly don't remember it. This was the pastor's favorite song, so we got to know if very well. I used to play it all exuberant and loud. But when I got to reading the words...reflective is also a good style for it.


One of my favorite things about this arrangement is that it is arranged using simple timing (no eighth notes).


Information about the sheet music here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love how you arranged this hymn reflectively. I love the words to this song.

-Ashley

Liberty Bluebelle said...

Simple and sweet. It almost sounds like a lullaby. =)And I like how the arrangement ends with a good concluding sound. =)

~Liberty

"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." II Corinthians 3:17

Amanda Tero said...

Thank you so much. :) I'm glad y'all enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...