Saturday, May 26, 2018

Ever Faithful | Book Review



I got this book in, and immediately my sisters and I had to “ooh and ahh” over the cover and inside pages. It is truly a beautiful book and a delight to just look at and flip through with a firm cover that will last throughout the years.

I obviously didn’t have time to read all 365 devotionals in order to review this book, but the portions that I read were amazingly deep for their simplicity and shortness. They are like little crumbs of manna to get us going each day. Whether it is a reminder to step away from our phones and spend quality time with God, relying on His strength, or just a list of encouraging verses, the devotionals are good little thought-provoking reminders to put our focus on Jesus Christ throughout the day.

I’m looking forward to using this in 2019 as an addition to my devotions.

*I received this book from Book Look Bloggers and happily provided my honest review*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...