Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Thinking About Beta Readers...

After the big news of last week (finishing this draft of Nat’s story), the rest of the week was a relatively quiet writing week. One day, I did have time to sit down and work some on writing—mainly, adding a little meat to some of the last few chapters of the story. But I still need to do that major read-through and final touch-up on Nat's story before I send it off to beta readers.

Speaking of beta readers... 


Do you have a polite, critical eye? I am looking for ten beta readers for Nat's story. If you're interested in applying, please sign up here.


One exciting thing that I'm hoping to do this week, if the Lord allows, is take pictures of my "Nat" (a friend named Seth) for the cover!! I have a general cover-idea in my mind, but I kind of need a picture of my guy before I can really work on the final cover. I'm super excited about that. If you think about it, pray that Thursday afternoon is clear and that I have the wisdom to know exactly which shots to get.

How can I pray for you this week?


3 comments:

Ryana Lynn said...

Please pray that I can get my Christmas Novella finalized, published in marketed this month! :)

Kellyn Roth said...

I wish I could beta-read, but it's simply not feasible for me. Oh, well ... hopefully I'll be able to read it when it comes out, though it's hard to wait! :D

Amanda Tero said...

@ Ryana - ooh, that would be amazing!! Please email me and let me know your progress! I'll pray for it as I think of it!!

@ Kellyn - this year, I have had to pass up SO many beta-reading opportunities! So I completely understand! :) And yes, I hope you get to read it. I'll take you as a reviewer anyday. ;) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...