Friday, March 17, 2017

God Loves Mommy and Me | Book Review

By Bonnie Rickner Jenson; Illustrated by Laura Watkins


My Review:
This book. I am not sure how to write a cohesive review of it, because it is just too super cute! It is a children’s board book, full of colorful, soft illustrations and beautiful truths. The words to the book explore the different ways that God loves and provides for both "Mommy and me." It gave a glimpse into the things that mothers and children do together from snuggles to playtime. This book just made me smile when I saw the cover. I absolutely adore the artwork in this book. Not too bold or bright, but cheerful and pleasant. That is probably why I loved it so much! What you see on the cover is the beautiful type of art you get inside. This is just the sort of book that I would read to my children, if the Lord blesses me with them. 
*I received this book from BookLook Bloggers and happily provided my review*

Book Description
God loves Mommy and me, He knows we love Him too, When we pray we always say, “You’re so good, God—thank You!”

Snuggle in cozy-close with a sweet reminder of God’s love for mommies and their little ones. Celebrating loving mothers, precious children, and the God who loves them all, God Loves Mommy and Me will remind parents and little ones of how much they are loved.


Purchase the book here.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I tried a new author whom Elaine Cooper recommended because she needs reviews, and I am really enjoying it! My first line is: “Young lady, my marital status is none of your concern.” from Secrets & Charades by Cindy Ervin Huff

Amanda Tero said...

@ Becky - new authors are always fun to experiment with. :) I've found some favorites that way! And great first line! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...