Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Day 4-7

I have not been as faithful to share my thanksgiving for the month as I would have liked to have been, but here I am, trying to catch up. I'll share a few days each day and hopefully get them all "done with" by the end of this month. This challenge has been a super blessing to me!!! I am very grateful that the Lord gave King's Blooming Rose this idea.


I am thankful for . . .
November 4
     8. Beautiful, cool weather
     9. Memories
     10. Grand pianos to enjoy :)
     11. Word games with family and friends
     12. The Gospel of John
     13. Freedom to go to church today
     14. Pastors, preachers, and evangelists

November 5
     15. The ability to teach piano
     19. The piano students God has given me
     17. Cool, breezy days
     18. Walks down the road
     19. Difficult times in which God grows me
     20. The book of Galatians
     21. Children 

November 6
     22. God being in control and allowing nothing to happen that He cannot control
     23. God being a merciful God – but also a just judge
     24. Laughter – the spice of life
     25. Cool, breezy days
     26. Hot chocolate
     27. The ability to see
     28. Good health

November 7
     29. Sisters and friends to go out with
     30. The ministry of letter-writing
     31. God’s provisions
     32. Sunshine
     33. Late nights with good family discussions
     34. Missionaries who surrender their lives to God
     35. My Dad, who is my pastor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...