Praising the Lord, cause last week was better getting back into the niche of writing. Last week, I was able to...
- Read 2 chapters of a research book
- Brainstorm for a few hours
- Write 1,909 words
I wasn't able to fully kick back into full gear of doing it everyday, but I was able to make progress, and for that I'm excited.
This week, my goals are to...
- Average writing 150 words each day
- Read five chapters of research book
- Reply to beta readers' emails about Nat
Yes, I realize that, in my good ol' days, this doesn't seem like a huge goal. But, Lord willing, that will mean 1,050 more words than I had last week, plus being almost finished with my current research book.
Will you hold me to these goals?
Also, what are your goals this week?
Before I leave, a couple of posts from Instagram--inspired by researching. ;) Researching... oh, researching... :)