Welcome to day two of our "Five Fall Favorites" party! Grab a blanket, get all cozy, as we discuss romance and historical reads. Don't forget -- I like to hear which books are your favorites in these genres too, so be sure to comment!
5 Favorite Romance Books
This one is probably the hardest genre for me, as I am not exactly sure what classifies as "romance." If you've followed my review for any length of time, you probably noticed that I usually say something like, "It was great, but the romance..." ;) So, I suppose I'm going to choose five books that I liked that have romance in them. They may or may not be classified as "romance" though.
1) Wings of a Dream by Anne Mateer
2) A Dream Not Imagined by Shantelle Mary Hannu
3) The Lost Heiress by Roseanna White
4) The Sound of Diamonds by Rachelle Rea Cobb
5) Playing the Part by Jen Turano
5 Historical Fiction
Historical fiction is by far my favorite genre to read (and, actually, most of the books that I read...). So here goes! (I'm limited to only five...)
1) An Elegant Facade by Kristi Ann Hunter
2) Beyond the Silence by Tracie Peterson and Kimberly Woodhouse
3) Seasons of the Heart (series) by Janette Oke
4) Where Can I Flee? by A.M. Heath
5) Lily of the Valley by Faith Blum5 Other Blogs
Want to read more favorites? Click on the images to hop over to these blogs and see what they have to share (also remember that one of these bloggers is having a giveaway -- if you remember from yesterday, it's the book room ;)).
Be sure to stop by Rebekah's blog for the big giveaway!! It ends Friday night (note: giveaway includes an "idea jar" as well as paperback copies of the featured books).