This is the last day I'm participating in the Five Fall Favorites and I've had a blast! Don't forget, there's a giveaway at another blog's book room PLUS the grand-prize giveaway on Rebekah's blog, so check out the other blogs! And, one more thing... Rebekah put together a FFF Survey -- how did YOU like this party? Fill out the form and get a free eBook short story! (and thank you -- because your feedback will help make future parties even better!)
Today's five favorites are a little challenging. I need to think back over a decade. ;) But we'll see how I can do...
5 Favorite Middle-Grade Books
I'm guessing at what goes in this category, to be honest. ;) Some of these I remember loving, but it's been a while since I've read them so I don't have a review.\
1) Orphan Train Rider by Andrea Warren
2) Adventures and Adversities by Sarah Holman
3) The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
4) The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
5) Alone Yet Not Alone by Tracy Michelle Leininger
I shouldn't have to think this hard. I really, really shouldn't. After all, I have seven younger siblings and I know I've read them all books since I myself read them. But I still had to rack my brain!
1) Counting Blessings by Eileen Spinelli
2) Little Jewel books by Rod and Staff (various books by various authors)
3) I Spy by Walter Wick and Jean Marzollo
4) If You Give a Moose a Muffin (and others in this series) by Laura Joffe Numeroff
5) A Little Girl after God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
5 Other Blogs
Want to read more favorites? Click on the images to hop over to these blogs and see what they have to share. Don't forget: one of these blogs is having a giveaway today!
Be sure to stop by Rebekah's blog for the big giveaway!! It ends tonight!! (note: giveaway includes an "idea jar" as well as paperback copies of the featured books).