Friday, March 27, 2015

5x20=

One hundred!!!


The past two afternoons have been busy for me, {Mom's} printer, paper cutter, and stapler!


Next month, Lord willing, I will be setting up a booth at the Louisiana Homeschool Conference (CHEF). In this booth, my family and I will have music books (www.withajoyfulnoise.com), my sister's signs (www.parlagrace.com), short stories (www.amandatero.weebly.com), and possibly more. Needless to say, things are looking quite busy until April 17-18!

I am so grateful that today, the Lord allowed me to get all of the short stories printed up (this is a "special" because online, I currently sell my short stories as ebooks - only those attending the conference will have the opportunity to buy my short stories printed!). It is such a blessing to have one of many things checked off my list.

On the With a Joyful Noise side of things, we're still working on getting music books printed to also sell at CHEF, and another "praise the Lord," I've got my four page-outline for the workshop, "Music and My Child," completed! (now, to get all that info out in one hour means super-sonic speed, right? Don't say it: some of you are thinking "PLEASE don't talk faster than normal!!") I thoroughly enjoy answering parents' questions when it comes to getting their children involved in music.


So, everything is getting pulled together little pieces at a time. Today is one of those days in which my heart is SO grateful to God for His goodness in allowing preparations for my first "big event" to go relatively smoothly! For those of you who have been praying with me, thank you SO much and please - keep the prayers coming!!!

What's on your schedule this weekend?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that I great you got all that done!!! I've been working on school, finishing my essay, and now packing for a Knoxville trip we are taking tomorrow! :)

Love,
Miriam

Amanda Tero said...

@ Miriam,

Thanks! I'm excited too!

Sounds like a busy day! Have fun in Knoxville! :)

~Amanda

"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23

Salinn said...

Yay! That is so exciting that you got some printed!:) Hope you have a wonderful turn out at the conference!
Tonight my family served at our towns Community Supper and tomorrow my Mom and I are volunteering at the local thrift shop.

Amanda Tero said...

@ Salinn,

Thanks!! I'm hoping for a great conference as well. :)

Sounds like you have a great - and busy - weekend! :)

~Amanda

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

Rebekah said...

Wow, just the sight of all those printed books looks SO exciting!! Glad to hear how things are going along nicely!

You'll have to tell me how you were able to print all those copies at home and get them all arranged in the page so that it doesn't print out wrong! :) As you know I would like to write some children's books, and always thought of going self-publishing via printing companies, but doing it at home sounds even better! What kind of printer do you have? Did the colors of the covers come out like you wanted them to?
Do you recommend it as a worthwhile endeavor or is it something you wouldn't try again? :) Sorry for bombarding you with questions, I was just so curious to learn the process.

Amanda Tero said...

@ Becky,

I know - I didn't realize that I'd be this excited about it. :) And, as my dad doesn't comment on much, he thought they all looked nice. :) I took that as a high compliment. ;)

Wow...you'll have an email coming your way!! ;) I don't have time tonight, but I'll try to answer all of your questions this week sometime. :) I'd love to share how the Lord has led me in this project! :)

~Amanda

"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh." Galatians 5:16

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...