Friday, March 27, 2015

J | Photoshoot

Another photoshoot! This time, I had fun using the mandolin as a photo prop. I'm getting spoiled on photo props. :)

Canon Pics
I've not posted much about my equipment. My standards is my Canon Digital Rebel T3i with my brother's 17-40mm Canon L-lens. Here are the pictures that I took in my comfort zone.


One of these days I'm going to master the "spinning" shot! :/

A little fun with B&W


Nikon Pics
My brother recently bought a Nikon D7000 so he could better help our Nikon friends use their cameras. The other day, he mentioned that I should pull it out and try it. I'll admit that even though I spent a few days playing with Nikons in December, when it came time to pull it out for the photoshoot I had a hard time finding all of the settings. Hence, I got more blurry pictures which was disappointing, but I did love the different aspects given with using a 35mm lens.

Gaussian blur added




Yes, I was trying different angles for this pose :)

~*~*~
"Thou wilt shew me the path of life; in Thy presence is fulness of joy, at Thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore." Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...