Thursday, March 22, 2018

Night, Night, Jungle | Book Review



Yet another cute children’s book! The reader takes a journey into the jungle and explores the various animals, drawn in brilliant colors. A catchy verse of poetry accompanied each page as you say goodnight to lemurs, Jaguars, toucans, chameleons, monkeys, parrots, frogs, and sloths. I appreciated a small touch of expectancy as when one animal was featured, the next animal was peeking out somewhere.

There are two references that make this a Christian book: the first is thanking God for food, the second is about God’s creatures and Him loving them all. It flows well and is a nice little touch.

This is the perfect night-time book for children. I’m happy to have it on my shelves!

*I received this book from Book Look Bloggers and happily provided my honest review*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...