Monday, July 30, 2018

Scripture Graphics #102

Now that I've reached 100... I'm going to have to relax my blogging a bit (as I mentioned in the spring). I haven't been able to sit down and schedule my Scripture Graphics posts for a while. If you're on Instagram or FaceBook, though, I usually post daily verses (when life is busy, I might skip a week then get back on it). Feel free to follow/friend me there. I'm very sad that I can't keep it up right now, but maybe in the future I'll get back on it? I loved sharing these and hearing your thoughts and what God had been doing in your life!!

So... the final Scripture Graphics post for right now...



Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27
We can either trust Jesus’ promise here, and accept His peace, or we can deny this truth and be fearful and afraid. Peace is there for us, but we have a choice in what to do with it.




Will we strive to be prudent and wise? To get and seek knowledge? We have the knowledge of God’s Word before us—but will we make the effort to apply it?

Share a verse!

2 comments:

Ryana Lynn said...

Awww, sorry to hear your posts are coming to an end here. Though I've not commented ad much as I would have liked to, I've enjoyed these posts!

My favorite verse is Jude 22 "And of some have compassion, making a difference:"

Amanda Tero said...

@ Ryana - I know. :/ I am having to weed out a few things, and posting on my blog regularly is one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...