Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Let's be informal now, okay??

I know... you've already read two posts from me today. But what's a third? Either I post all the time or never. ;) Enjoy it while you can. ;)


It’s release day today! To say that writing “Finding Christmas Joy” was stepping wayyyy out of my comfort zone is almost an understatement. I mean, it’s a super emotional girl whose engagement was just broken off. I’m not super emotional, and I’ve never been engaged. Oh, and this is the first time that I’ve written anything that even remotely hinted at something romantic. And, I’m so not a romantic! ๐Ÿ˜Finding the humor yet? ๐Ÿ˜‰ The initial idea flowed so very well... until my beta readers began saying they just couldn’t “feel” Melonie’s pain. Ugh. I had to go way above and beyond to make Melonie’s heart bleed realistically. But, if through that, it helps and encourages a reader, it is completely worth it! I’m truly excited for this new little story and humbled that once again, Jesus Christ gave me the inspiration and time to see another project to completion! By the way, for all of you raising your brows at snow in summer... it’s Christmas in July. My impatience couldn’t wait six more months to publish. ๐Ÿ˜‰

In other writing news...
I've been working on "Protecting the Poor" again! I have been keeping my Instagram and FaceBook followers updated, but alas for my poor blog readers (sorry! It's hard enough to keep up with those two :P). I do have a July writing update video though (which hopefully loads all right)!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...