Friday, June 15, 2018

Editing again!

My beta-readers have returned their comments on "Finding Christmas Joy!" I'm so excited to be working on something with writing besides promo and graphics! (I mean, those are fun too, but not quite as fun as working with words and getting another project underway...)

This story definitely has a little bit of stretch for me, as the main character is a girl whose fiance just dumped her! (don't worry, it's still Amanda-style clean and romance-free ;) ) I have definitely needed my "writing big sister's" feedback on this!


In reading through beta notes, there are always some comments that just warm my heart (what can I say? I've got a great team <3). Here is one comment.


So... today I'm working on these final edits and will hopefully get it to my final editor to hopefully have it polished and ready to go for a July release!

Which, by the way...

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh, I'm eager to read this! I love Christmas stories (in case you didn't know ;)) and I love your writing, so . . . I know this is going to be another one I'll like. Normally I wait to read Christmas books as soon as Thanksgiving is over, but I don't know if I'll wait to read this. I might have to just read it twice this year. ;)

Amanda Tero said...

@ Rebekah - thanks for being excited for me. :) Yes, I do remember your love and passion for Christmas stories. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...