Saturday, June 16, 2018

10 Minutes in the Word, Proverbs | Book Review



I was pleasantly surprised with this little book. Some daily devotional books give just a tiny thought to dwell on. Not this book. It digs deep and unashamedly confronts worldly ideas and shallow Christianity for what they are.

It is formatted to where you read a portion of Scripture from your own Bible (which I like, because then I can use the translation I prefer) and then the devotional expounds on what you read, completed with a prayer and several thoughts/questions to dwell on.

It is a sturdy hardcover, with a convenient bookmark, and glossy pages. Just the feel of the book is a delight.

For a "quick daily devotional" this packs a powerful punch. I highly recommend it.

*I received this book from Book Look Bloggers and happily provided my honest review*

Purchase here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...