Saturday, February 25, 2017

Pinned Up! | Writing Article on WordQuill

I am honored to be a part of the new writers' group, WordQuill (seriously, you need to go check it out; it's going to be amazing!). Today, I posted my first article there--I'll admit, it was super fun to write cause I got to share all about my Pinterest boards. ;) Here's a peek...


~~~~~~~



I was not going to get Pinterest. So many people were addicted to it, and I’ll admit, I didn’t quite “get” it. But…when I was asked to photograph a few family pictures, I needed ideas. Pinterest was amazing! Fast-forward to today…I’m not hooked. I promise. I’m not. I can go a week without looking at Pinterest (okay, let’s be honest: I do have weak days where I just sit and browse…). But the best thing is that when I need it, I have a world of ideas at my fingertips.

It wasn’t until last year that I began seriously using Pinterest to help my writing. I was writing “Journey to Love” and needed a creek to describe. I consider my creative mind as one that didn’t come naturally but needed training and help. Sometimes, a lot of help...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...