Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Blessed Assurance | Music Video


Another piano solo up on YouTube!

And guess what? You can download this sheet music for yourself free here (I may change things up in the next month or so, so you might want to get it now!).

There aren't three verses in the arrangement, but all three verses are beautiful!
  1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
    Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
    Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
    Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.
    • Refrain:
      This is my story, this is my song,
      Praising my Savior all the day long;
      This is my story, this is my song,
      Praising my Savior all the day long.
  2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
    Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
    Angels, descending, bring from above
    Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.
  3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
    I in my Savior am happy and blest,
    Watching and waiting, looking above,
    Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
  4. Fanny Crosby

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...