Friday, October 17, 2014

Project: Par la Grace

Last weekend, I did a photoshoot with . . . wood! Yes, you read that correctly. My oldest sister has begun making wooden signs and is working towards getting a shop set up online to sell them. For now, you can visit her business FaceBook page: Par la Grace Shoppe

More info here

More info here

More info here

Fall info here
Pumpkin info here

Also in getting her website set up (not yet live), I've played around with a few banners, buttons, and such. Jessica isn't sure that she likes all of the swirls, so these may change in the future. But for now:



(Etsy shop to be opened soon)


Have you been working on any new projects?

And (for any chance to brag on my sister's work ;)), which sign is your favorite?



~*~*~
"And whatosever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance, for ye serve the Lord Christ." (Colossians 3:23-24)

2 comments:

Rebekah @ Heritage of Grace said...

How lovely! I love wooden signs, and I was thinking of starting up a little local or etsy "business" with wood signs too, only I am thinking of doing smaller scale signs with my woodburning pen. But we'll see how that works out.

My favorite are the "In Everything Give Thanks" and the Cafe signs. Great job!

Amanda Tero said...

Let me know if you get some projects going! I'd love to see some of your work. I enjoy new projects (obviously)! :) So far, my sisters have been pleased with Etsy as a business entity (disclaimer: it's not a good idea to just browse Etsy).

I think I agree with you as to the favorites - the Cafe in particular. ;) But I like them all.

Thanks for commenting!
Amanda

"Thou desirest truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden parts, Thou shalt make me to know wisdom." Psalm 51:6

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...