Friday, August 16, 2019

An Early Review! | Blog Stop at Maidens for Modesty


One of my first reviews for "Protecting the Poor" is up!! For me as an author, I always have a bit of apprehension when a book is about to release. Did the readers glean the message I was striving to share? Did I just butcher something completely? Did enough of my Amanda-isms get edited out? (inside joke between me and Mom, my main editor)

And then I read a review like this one, and I almost want to cry. God is so good. The message was relayed and a valuable lesson seen clearly by the reader. Praise the Lord!!!

One thing I have always loved about Amanda’s books is that they are unapologetically Christian in nature, and this is no exception. The way biblical themes are woven into the very essence of the story is delightful, and watching the characters grow more like Christ throughout the story is precious! I loved how the characters each had their own individual struggle and sought to overcome it with the help of the Lord. The way that Dumphey and Noel and their friends learn truths about forgiveness, vengeance, and fear was beautifully shared!
Read her full review here.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...