Friday, July 26, 2019

Announcing... Wedding Score!

Most girls dream of their wedding days. Except me. I’m too busy practicing piano to be the live soundtrack for everyone else’s weddings to think about my own. I’ve survived most of my twenties with harmonious chords and pleasant days. So why is it that now, at twenty-seven, a discordant feeling presents itself? Is there a solid solution to loneliness when there is absolutely no potential husband on the horizon?


I am beyond excited to announce a new project: "Wedding Score." When a writer writes, they put a little of themselves in each story. I did with the entire Tales of Faith series. With other short stories I've written. But nothing comes from the depths of my heart like this one. Pianist? Yep. Single? Check. Struggling with contentment? Been there, done that. I have yearned to write this story since 2016, but the timing was never right. Today, the timing is right.

After having four siblings and countless cousins and friends marry, there have been so many lessons God has taught me in the singleness journey. Yet, if you look at bookshelves, you really don't find many stories about that. They're about finding the one true love. Falling in love. But what about staying content when there really isn't hope on the horizon? When you really don't know what the future holds--staying single or getting married? What then? This is the message I explore in my upcoming novella and I look forward to sharing it with the world in October, Lord willing!



Want to be a reviewer and influencer for "Wedding Score" and read it free? Sign up here!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Wedding score. You are so talented in many ways. God has blessed you with many talents.
Marilyn

Amanda Tero said...

@ Marilyn - aw, thanks so much! Yes, God has indeed blessed me!

Leona said...

This book sounds amazing! I love the cover, and I'm looking forward to reading it!

Sarah Holman said...

I'm excited about this story!

Amanda Tero said...

@ Leona and Sarah - thank y'all so much! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...