Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Word Wednesday #94

And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me. 
Genesis 22:12

Abraham loved God enough to obey Him...above his only son. Yet how often do I struggle to obey God when it means sacrificing my dreams and projects for just a short time? Abraham obeyed, unable to see the future. Yet I like to balance the pros and cons before maybe, possibly, obeying. Oh Lord, help me to have a heart more dedicated to following You!!


~*~*~
Share a verse that God has given you today or copy the button if you'd like to join in Word Wednesdays with your blog! Did you post on your blog? I'd love to see -- share your link in a comment!

 
 


2 comments:

Kenzi said...

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
~ Psalm 37:25

I'm not old :)but I have seen God prove this promise true time and time again. I'm so thankful, no matter what the future holds, our God will not leave nor forsake us!!

Amanda Tero said...

Amen!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...