Friday, March 6, 2015

Writing Website

I promise that I'm not addicted to making new websites! Perhaps a little too overly organized, but not addicted. ;) I present to you my writing website: www.amandatero.weebly.com.


Lord willing, I will be setting up a table at the Louisiana Homeschool (CHEF) Conference for With a Joyful Noise in April. While doing so, Mom suggested that I print up some of the short stories that the Lord has allowed me to pen in the past few years to sell there. And while doing so, why not have a place that is not jumbled with my other thoughts as they are here? Not to mention that this is an idea that I have been praying about for the past several months. As far as I know, this will be my last new endeavor . . . for at least the week. ;)

If you're on FaceBook, feel free to follow my author page.


~*~
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding."
Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...