Monday, March 19, 2018

Scripture Graphics #83


Following God has never been doing the same thing over and over. The apostles tried to go various places in which “the Spirit suffered them not” (Acts 16:7). God may keep us in one place, ministering in one way for years or just a few months—this is why we must daily seek His direction.


Do we extend to others even half of the goodness that God has extended to us?


And the LORD said, I have pardoned according to thy word: But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD. Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice; Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it: (Numbers 14:20-23)
.
And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief. (Hebrews 3:18-19)
.
Unbelief is a powerful thing with powerful consequences. At no time will God allow our unbelief to mar His glory.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...