Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Video Lesson Openings!

Bear with me for a moment while I get all business-like on you... but, as many of you know, music is one of my passions. Coupled with my passion for music, is my passion for teaching. And, because of the wonders of the great online, I have begun expanding my video lesson studio!


I highly endorse local teachers. Having someone in-studio with you, teaching you, and helping you learn your instrument is the best option. But sometimes, that best option just isn’t there, and you can’t find a local teacher. In that case, the age of internet is a huge blessing! Now, all you need is a good internet connection, and you can connect with a teacher miles away (in completely different time zones altogether!). For several years now, I have offered video lessons on request. This year, however, I am opening up new lesson slots on Thursdays (CST) for live piano and violin video lessons. If you’ve not been able to find a local teacher, I would love to assist you in learning your instrument! Video lessons are not for everyone, though, so I will offer a free first lesson/consultation.

Prices
30-minute lesson $15/week
45-minute lesson $22/week
60-minute lesson $27/week

Violin
I am a classically-trained violinist (Suzuki level 6) who has experimented with fiddling and ear-playing.

Piano
I have been trained in classical and ear playing. While I offer traditional keyboard instruction, I specialize in hymn improvisation and arranging.

Contact
I understand that lessons are a commitment, and I am willing to discuss expectations and desires with you before you begin.

Sample
I have recorded many of my arrangements and have uploaded them to my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiY76Zt8MuO3IwNyY98AfGQ).

Amanda Tero

withajoyfulnoise@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...