Monday, February 12, 2018

Scripture Graphics #78




Here, the love of Christ is brought out in how He gave Himself. In John 3:16, God's love was manifested by Him giving His Son. True love gives sacrificially. And this is the type of love we are to have.


How does this apply to me when I read, research, write, or watch movies? When I think of sinful examples from Scriptures, it clearly shows sin as sin. Sin *is* mentioned, but not expounded upon or detailed. It is not the main plot, per se, of the story. This should be my guide more than anything that is popular or well-written or well-presented.

Share a verse that you read today.

2 comments:

Ryana Lynn said...

Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him: With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles...
2 Chronicles 32:7-8a

These were in my Bible reading and also happen to be important to my second book, Our Heritage to Save.

Amanda Tero said...

I love it when you can use such strong verses like that for groundwork for your own books!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...