Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Oh, How I Love Jesus | Violin, Piano Duet

I have enjoyed teaching violin the last couple of years. Before we moved, I had about four violin students. But at the time being, I have thirteen violin students (one video student in Nigeria!). One of my favorite things to do is to arrange hymns for them to play in church. I love that most of my students strongly desire to share their music for God's glory. 

Here is one that I recently arranged for a student to play (recorded by myself).






Sheet music available at WAJN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are surly blessed in the talent department. Your music is lovely. God Bless you and yours.
Marilyn

Amanda Tero said...

@ Marilyn - I have to agree with you there. :) I feel so undeserved of God's blessings! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...