Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Just as I Am | Two Piano Solos

Last week, I wanted to arrange "Just as I Am" for a student. So, I compiled a couple of verses and went to save... "This file already exists." Oh wait! I already *had* an arrangement of the song! However, it was a slightly higher level. ;) But, since it was in the archives, I brushed it up a little and decided to give you two variations of the favorite invitation hymn--two different levels.





Sheet music available at WAJN

And then the slightly more advanced version:






Sheet music available at WAJN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.
Marilyn

Amanda Tero said...

@ Marilyn - aw, thank you. :) I definitely know that it is God Who gave me these talents! :) It's my delight to share with others what He has given me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...