Friday, April 17, 2015

Turkey Creek

Last week, a couple of my sisters and I went out to a local park, Turkey Creek, to scout it out for some Spring family photoshoots. I was very delighted with what I found. I, of course, was immediately attracted to the water (after all, the camp surrounds a lake). The bridges, water, docks, water, sand, water, nature walks, water, and amazingly open field gives plenty of space for a fun photoshoot! (oh, and not to forget the water!! Did I mention that I love water?!)

First, my personal pick (sorry, sisters, the ol' rusty boat got dibs over y'all -- I should feel guilty)...


And my second pick (I should feel really guilty...)

Had fun experimenting with the crop! :)

And yes, both favorite picks have...water!!!











I found it! :) Being the day before Easter, I guess someone had a little egg-hunt and this one got left (no, I don't do "Easter egg hunts" but couldn't resist the picture)













~*~*~
"The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters." Psalm 29:3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...