It has been several weeks since I have posted verses for the 52-verse challenge, but I continued memorizing, by God's grace and strength, and now it is time for a much-needed update!!!
"And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
"But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead ashall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.
"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh."
And then, Galatians really captured my attention - especially chapters five and six. So, I have begun the challenge of memorizing Galatians 6.
1. Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness, considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
2. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3. For if a man think himself to be something when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
4. But let every man prove his own work, for then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5. For every man shall bear his own burden.
6. Let him that is taught in the Word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7. Be not deceived, God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9. Let us not be weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap if we faint not.
10. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men; especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
Have you memorized a verse or portion of God's Word recently?