Friday, August 10, 2012

52 verses update

I know that I have been very negligent to post my verses from the 52-verse memory challenge - due to a very busy summer! But, here are the verses that the Lord has allowed me to memorize:

John 10:29-30
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Proverbs 3:8-9
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

1 Corinthians 2:5
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...