Saturday, September 28, 2019

One month (and a special deal!)...



I'm super excited and cannot wait to share Stephanie's journey with you! A mix of humor and heart-touching struggles sums up Steph's journey--one with which many singles can identify.

How many of my readers are singles? What are some good singles' books you've read?


For the next thirty days, you can get "Wedding Score" for a discounted price!



Reserve your copy here

You can also pre-order your copy on Kindle for $1.99 and read it as soon as it releases!




Yesterday, I shared the first of what I hope to be many videos concerning "Wedding Score" and singleness. You can stay updated by following me on FaceBook or Instagram. Also, keep your eye open for giveaways and other fun activities!



Are you on Goodreads?
Add "Wedding Score" to your TBR list!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...