Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Now Accepting Cover Design and Formatting Jobs

Summer is almost here! I have a few slots available for cover design and/or interior book formatting.

COVER DESIGNS

I enjoy working with authors to capture their mental image in design. I offer 3-5 consultations and will send you a sample cover before you are required to pay me.

$55 per simple eBook cover (1-2 images, front only)
$75 per simple paperback cover (1-2 images, front, spine, back) plus $5 to convert into eBook.

(Note: I can do more than just book covers; just let me know the project and I'll work with you)

BOOK FORMATTING
I like to make the inside of your book look pristine and professional. If you want special chapter headings or other graphics, no problem!

$.0012/word (minimum $40)









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...