Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Let's Get Ready for Bed | Book Review


Whimsical illustrations draw the young reader into this book and leads him through a bedtime story as Sleepy Puppy readies himself for bed. Normal bedtime routine is followed such as brushing teeth, putting on pajamas, and saying a bedtime prayer. The solution to Puppy's sleeplessness is his friends joining him for a bedtime song, which then lulls Puppy to sleep. The bedtime song fits well with a traditional nursery rhyme song, so is easy to follow along.

It's not my favorite children's book. It's written to be read in a rhyme, but it doesn't flow very well to me. I can't say anything specifically negative against it, it just wasn't my favorite.

*I received this book from Book Look Bloggers and happily provided my honest review*

You may purchase the book here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...