Wednesday, October 11, 2017

"Reflections of the Cross" album update

After a few months at a stand-still with "Reflections of the Cross" piano solo album (you may remember the announcement trailer here), I kind of had a "duh" moment. The stand-still was that my brother couldn't find a certain key to his program (yeah, fancy equipment stuff and all)... but why not me try and use a free program to enhance (aka, "master") the music myself? So far, with the help of YouTube and my brother’s fancy speakers, things have commenced.

I'm not sure why I didn't attempt mastering audio before (actually, I think it always intimidated me.).. but so far, it's gone much more smoothly than I would have imagined! Still continue to pray for this project though! God's timing is perfect, I fully realize that. I have a lot on my plate, and I don't want to try to force something to happen if it's not God's timing.


What's something new you learned this week?
What is your favorite hymn about the cross?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...