Saturday, August 27, 2016

Create a Company with Me!


I need help with something fun! I have decided that, for my Civil War story (aka, "Journey of Choice"), I will create my own company to be in the 18th Missouri regiment. This means I need 100 men (I probably won't mention them all by name, but I need to know of them as an author, right?). And I have four. ;) I feel very dry when it comes to thinking up SO many names, so I'm asking you: what are some Civil War-era names? First and last. Shoot away!!!


5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Jacob Haertter. :) He is actually an ancestor of mine who served in the Civil War in a PA regiment. But I'm sure no one but me would know that. :) I even have a picture of him. Well, it's at my grandparent's but there is one.

Ashley said...

Course Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant, Robert E. Lee. I'll try to find some more for you.

Salinn said...

Oh, fun.:) Here are a few ideas

Henry Nelson

Owen Chester

David Thomas

William Hartford

Phoebe Knapp said...

Jonathan Clark.

Amanda Tero said...

Fantastic ideas! Thank you all so much!! :) I'm starting to work on Nat's story more, so these names are very likely about to be used. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...